Saturday 26 November 2011

Reson for choen product - Why iPhone?

The reason for me to choose to do a study on this product is to be answered on the following questions.

-Who does not have a mobile phone?
AS in the 20th century everyone has a mobile phone. As mobile being such a product in which everyone need and as it became a “need” item for everyone therefore I think it is best to do a study on a product in which everyone know and need.

-Who does not know iPhone?
 As I believe no one would not know about iPhone”. As being such a world well-known product iPhone is known by most of the people. Even if you are not an iPhone user but you must have had a thought considering on buying an iPhone. It is a product in which everyone is talking about. Therefore I think it is a good chance to do a study on this product on how it serve its customer plus how it meet the customers’ needs.

-What is good about iPhone?
One of the reason for me to choose this product is that I as an iPhone user have been using iPhone for over a period of time and in comparison to other phone I ever used I would say iPhone is that best. And that what interested and encourage me to do a study on this product. In terms of both function and designed I think iPhone has successfully mange their product.

No comments:

Post a Comment